Commercial and Industrial
Any job worth doing, is a job worth doing right!
Are you in need of electrical wiring for your new or existing facility? If so, you’ve come to the right place. As a service provider for the installation of commercial and industrial electrical wiring systems, E-Squared Electric strives to ensure that the services we provide are competitively priced, and safely and efficiently installed, so at the end of the project the facility’s owner derives maximum value as a direct result of the work we’ve performed. Our commitment to add to a building’s value is accomplished through improved operations, better efficiency, and by contributing to the building’s architectural aesthetics. A well designed and installed electrical wiring system should be one that’s highly functional but not necessarily noticed by the building’s occupants or adds a source of stress to the building owner. As such, its installation is a serious business. Don’t leave that responsibility to amateurs who fail to recognize the seriousness of the obligation they have to their clients.
Electrical Wiring and Installation
Our portfolio of past projects includes the installation of electrical wiring systems in new and remodeled facilities. We have provided services related to wiring for the commissioning of new or relocated industrial machinery, grocery stores, retail development, historic preservation, hospitality, and others. While we refuse to be limited in the types of electrical wiring services we provide, a list of electrical systems we typically install are:
- New or updated single and three-phase electrical services (from 208Y/120V to 480Y/277V).
- Installation of electrical power distribution systems and branch circuit wiring whether for a new facility or the remodeling of an existing one.
- Standby, legally required, and/or emergency generation systems (from 208Y/120V to 15kV).
- Electrical wiring for multi-family and high-rise residential.
- Lighting upgrades - interior, exterior (building façade), and parking lots.
- Installation of underground electrical wiring including trenching, excavation/backfill, and directional boring.
- Turnkey parking lot lighting including underground wiring, trenching and backfill, pole light foundations and light pole erection.
- Fire alarm systems.
- Low and line voltage control wiring for the automated systems typically found in industrial settings.
- Underground and riser pole utility related services; medium voltage wiring installations including terminations and splicing (2kV – 35kV).
Licensing and Insurance
As you would expect from any industrial and commercial contracting firm, we are licensed, bonded, and insured. The geographic areas in which we are currently licensed are northern Illinois (Winnebago, Boone, DeKalb, Lee, and Ogle Counties) and Southern Wisconsin (Kenosha, Racine, Walworth, Rock, Green, Lafayette, Jefferson, Dane, and Iowa Counties). If there’s an area in which we are currently not licensed, they can be acquired depending on the project’s location. As a merit shop contractor, we are also proud members of ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.).
Commitment to Our Clients
We work closely with owners, general contractors, design professionals and end users as members of a critical team committed to delivering completed projects on time and within budget constraints. On and offsite management of our projects is professional and in direct support of our field operations to help insure that in all respects, the job we’re doing is being done right. Contact us today to inquire how we might help deliver on that commitment for your project.